Sunday, 14 March 2010

Follow the White Rabbit


I was teaching the Light Body Activation course last week when an Angel of Healing came to knock on my womb and asked me to get up and go to see the doctor. I have learnt to listen to my angels. In this respect I am a good girl and I do what I am told.

The Angel was right, better than a body scan, he diagnosed me correctly from up above: cancer (I still can not use the word with ease. That's probably a good sign, anyways).

As a big believer in energy healing, I am now digging into my long buried issues during my daily meditations and doing a big spring clearing, knowing that my cells will return to innocence and divine perfection when my mind allows them to. When my emotions set their gauge on 'empty' again. When my beliefs around my own self dissolve.

Archangel MaHaEl has been working overtime on me, cleansing and cutting cords. During my meditation I was shown an image of a white rabbit at my home. I am not a big fan of domesticated pats after me and my loved one got infested with ringworm last summer, having brought home two little kittens we found on the street. I thought we had learnt our lesson but as I said, when the angels suggest something, I follow.

And so I followed the White Rabbit. I first thought it must have some hidden mystical meaning and so I searched on google. What came up was the meaning of good luck ~ I was born on a Sunday so I should have plenty of that. Let's hope :-) AND Alice in Wonderland. Of course. She, just like Neo in Matrix, had to follow the White Rabbit.

I did too and went to the cinema today with my loved One to watch Alice in Wonderland. I was simply enjoying this marvelous story when my Guide nudged me in my shoulder: Listen NOW...

I sharpened my focus. Alice was just talking to the Hatter, awakening from her powerlessness into her 'Muchness"

"Since I have fallen down the hole, they shrunk me, they stretched me, they scratched me, everyone has been telling me what to do. Enough. Now it is time for me to follow MY path!"

It shook me. It shook something in me that needed to be shaken. My Being is set on healing and I have asked all beings of the light to assist me in clearing the garbage in my soul matrix that is causing my cells to go bonkers. Thus I am receptive to all messages coming through now. I get it.

"Since I have fallen down the hole, they shrunk me, they stretched me, they scratched me, everyone has been telling me what to do. Enough. Now it is time for me to follow MY path!"


Since I was born into this world (fell down the hole), I have been shrunk, stretched, scratched. I chose a very challenging childhood ~ somewhat similar to a concentration camp. It left some deep scars~ deeper than I would ever want them to be. I learnt to suppress my true inner being, I learnt to follow orders and severe discipline to a point that I forgot what my own inner flow felt like.

In my intimate relationships I have been replaying this pattern of suppression of the Inner Desires successfully, too. Till today. Till I have surrendered to the White Rabbit and listened.

It all became oh so obvious and simple: SURRENDER to the inner flow is the answer. Let go of all fear, let go off all by now self imposed limitations and Get Free, Get Happy inside out.

Lalalala... I was ecstatic. My muchness has been awakened fully.

Just as we were leaving the movie theatre, the final song started to play and left me speechless. The White Rabbit has done a great job luring me down the rabbit hole, and I am so grateful I followed.

" I am freaking out. Where am I now? I found my self in Wonderland. I'll take a stand until the end. I will survive"

Trippin out
Spinning around
I'm underground
I fell down
Yeah I fell down

I'm freaking out, where am I now?
Upside down and I can't stop it now
Can't stop me now, oh oh

I,I, I'll get by
I,I, I'll survive
When the world's crashing down
When I fall and hit the ground
I will turn myself around
Don't you try to stop me
I,I, I won't cry

I found myself in Wonderland
Got back on my feet, again
Is this real?
Is this pretend?
I'll take a stand until the end


1 comment: